[R] Lattice: problem with setting space between plot and legend

mike1989 mihau.kot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:15:09 CEST 2011

Dear R Users,

I am writing code to present my output data (I'm using Lattice Package).
However, it's essential for me to control space between barchart and legend.
I've read the package's specification, but unfortunately I haven't spot the
information how to do this. Here's the code I've written:

barchart(mymatrix[,1:ncol(mymatrix)],horizontal=FALSE,
box.width=1,stack=TRUE,border=FALSE,par.settings = simpleTheme(col
=my_colors),lty="dotted",lend="butt",key=list(space="bottom",columns=ncol(mymatrix),points=FALSE,text=list(colnames(mymatrix)),rectangles=list(border=FALSE,size=2,col=my_colors[1:ncol(mymatrix)]),border=FALSE,rows=1,between=0.25))

Thank you for any assistance.