[R] Speeding nested loops up

Jim Holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 04:59:55 CEST 2011

anytime my code starts to take more than a couple of minutes to run what might look like a simple set of commands, I use Rprof to see where the time goes.  Run this on your script and you might get some insight into the problem area.  If it ran for an hour, I would defintely take a deep dive into it.

Sent from my iPad