[R] Little problem with robustbase::covOKG() [?]

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:22:42 CEST 2011

I have no idea what covOGK is or does, but quickly skimming the code, one can see there is no beta parameter anywhere in it. (In fact, only two lines have a "b" at all; both in substitute().) The error message should have made this clear to you.

Try args(covOGK) to see what parameters you are allowed to change. Maybe one of them is equivalent to beta after some transformation.

Hope this helps,

Michael Weylandt