[R] too many var in lm

Eik Vettorazzi E.Vettorazzi at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Aug 18 16:27:01 CEST 2011

Hi Carol,
I unsuccessfully tried to get credits right for the following quote (and
they make a lot of fuzz about having citations right around here), so I
have to stick with the plain line:
"Statistics means never having to say you're certain".

Bioconductor has a mailing list on its own, there might be more
qualified advice.

Best.