[R] ATSP to TSP reformulation

Ian Deters iandeters at iandeters.com
Fri Aug 19 15:22:38 CEST 2011

Greetings,

I am having trouble getting the function reformulate_ATSP_as_TSP to work for
me.  I have provided a simple example of some of the code I've been using.
In particular, I'm not sure why I'm getting the error

"Error in dimnames(tsp) <- list(lab, lab) :
  length of 'dimnames' [1] not equal to array extent"

since I created the object ATSP with a valid square matrix.  Is there
something simple I'm missing?  The code is below.  Thank you for your time.

>x = array(0, dim=c(4,4))
> fix(x)
     col1 col2 col3 col4
[1,]    0    1    2    3