[R] Sweave doesn't work

danielepippo danzur at hotmail.it
Sun Aug 21 18:18:25 CEST 2011

Hi R users.

I've got a problem in producing the pdf file from Latex with R code. When I
run the code Sweave("example.Rtex") in R it seems working, but when I run
the Latex file it doesn't. The code error shown to me is below:

*Runaway argument?
{echo=FALSE}
data<- read.csv("C:\\Users\\Daniele\\Desktop\\dati\\dati_england
! File ended while scanning use of \FV at BeginScanning.
<inserted text>
                \par
<*> ...le/Desktop/dati/LaTeX1.Rtex*

The Sweave code in Latex is like this:

*\begin{Scode}{echo=FALSE}
data<-
read.csv("c:\\Users\\Daniele\\Desktop\\dati\\dati_england.csv",header=T,sep=",")
\end{Scode}
\begin{figure}[!h]
\centering
\begin{Scode}{fig=TRUE, width=6, height=9, echo=FALSE}
data1=matrix(0,ncol=4,nrow=4)
\end{Scode}
\caption{Data}
\end{figure}*

I don't know how to fix this problem. Any advices?
Thanks very much