[R] Problem with xtable

ea819 ea304 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 22 21:18:41 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I am having trouble creating LaTex tables using the xtable command. I am
using the bayesm package to analyse data. However, I am unable to generate
LaTex tables converting the output from summary(out$deltadraws.) I have made
several attempts using xtable but have been unsuccessful and receive the
below error message. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can solve this
problem or an alternative way to create Tex tables?

print(xtable(mat), type="latex", file="PosterSumm_Delta_MnlNmixMarg.tex")
Error in UseMethod("xtable") :
  no applicable method for 'xtable' applied to an object of class "NULL"

Many thanks in advance.
Elcin