[R] Different Estimated values between R and Excel

Komine momadou at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 23 13:48:18 CEST 2011

Hi,
I used simple linear regression with the R software and EXCEL on the same
data. Although , I find the same R2=0.84, I find different estimated values
(intercept and slope). For the R software (slope =0.0009, Intercept =
-0.1478), for EXCEL (slope =927.7, Intercept = 154,41).
When I use the estimated values from the R software, the results seem bad,
however the results of Exel seem correct.
Do you know why I have different estimated values between the R software and
EXCEL?
I give below a sample of data:
Thank you in advance

var1	var2