[R] library REEMtree => Error in estRE[toString(uniqueID[i]), 1] : incorrect number of dimensions

Ubuntu Diego ubuntu.diego at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:33:44 CEST 2011

Hi List,

	I'm having this problem when trying to use the PREDICT function.

Here is a way to reproduce the error

library(REEMtree)
data(simpleREEMdata)
REEMresult<-REEMtree(Y~D+t+X, data=simpleREEMdata, random=~1|ID/D)
predict(REEMresult, simpleREEMdata, id = simpleREEMdata$ID/simpleREEMdata$D, EstimateRandomEffects=TRUE)

As far as I understand the problem is that I'm not being able to specify correctly the number of groups created in the random structure of the model (~1|ID/D).

Does anybody knows how to FIX this ?