[R] Importing data from MS EXCEL (.xls) to R XXXX

B77S bps0002 at auburn.edu
Thu Aug 25 02:47:27 CEST 2011

I agree with Ken.. if you can, save it as a CSV file.  But if you have a
bunch of these, then it isn't very efficient.  I use read.xlsx() from the
package "xlsx".

I notice that you are using the full path.. have you tried changing
directories?... I find it is best to compartmentalize my work and (with a
few exceptions) work within a folder.

good luck.