[R] How to find the accuracy of the predicted glm model with family = binomial (link = logit)

Andra Isan andra_isan at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 06:58:26 CEST 2011

Hi All,

When modeling with glm and family = binomial (link = logit) and response values of 0 and 1, I get the predicted probabilities of assigning to my class one, then I would like to compare it with my vector y which does have the original labels. How should I change the  probabilities into values of zero and 1 and then compare it with my vector y to find out about the accuracy of my prediction?

Thanks,
Andra