[R] Copula Value at Risk prediction

marisa olgavol at gmx.de
Fri Aug 26 11:51:33 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I am currently writing a thesis in Value at Risk prediction and have to
model a data set of four stocks. I want to simulate 10000 times from the
used D-vine and predict 300 new datapoints, but am not quiet sure how to do
this correctly. The produced matrix should have dimension N x number of
observation, but the output from a 4-dimensional D-vine simulation with
CDVineSim from the CDVine package is simply a N x 4 matrix.

I am thankful for any help!

Regards.