[R] Text mining analysis methods

mpavlic matevz.pavlic at gi-zrmk.si
Sun Aug 28 13:34:47 CEST 2011

Hi all,

i am trying to do some text mining in R. So far I managed to do some text
mining like TermDocumentMatrices and word count and similiar things.

What I would like to do is this :
I have a soil descriptions from borehole logs that corresponds to soil
classes. The problem is that some of this classes are wrongly classified.
What i did is i made DocumenstTermMatrices for each of the class. So now i
would like to use some king of statistical method to determine to which of
the classes they actually belong.

Hope that explains it. Any help of info would be grately appreciated,

matevz