[R] cspade error

J Reps reps12 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 22:04:24 CEST 2011

I have a vector with entries like "1,1,2,item1,item2" or "1,2,1,item1" that I
save as "file_name.txt" and then is transformed into a transaction by
calling:

data_ex <- read_baskets("file_name.txt", sep=",", info=
c("eventID","sequenceID","SIZE"))

as the first first three parts of the entry correspond to the eventID (my
customer number), the sequenceID (1 means the first shop for that customer,
2 the second and so on) and the SIZE (the number of items).

Then I create the inputs for the cspade function:

p <- as(list(support=0.8), "SPparameter")
q <- as(list(verbose = TRUE, memsize=3000), "SPcontrol")

and finally I call cspade:

cspade(data_ex, parameter = p, control = q, tmpdir = tempdir())