[R] ATSP to TSP reformulation

Ian Deters iandeters at iandeters.com
Tue Aug 30 17:02:42 CEST 2011

Dr. Hahsler,

Thank you so much for looking at my code.  I made sure that I had TSP_1.0-3
install and ran the code again (this time with "<-" instead of "=" for my
assignments).  I received the same response.  I checked my sessionInfo and
did not see anything out of the ordinary.  Does anything look out of place
to you?  Thank you for your time.  Here is my sessionInfo:

R version 2.13.1 (2011-07-08)
Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages: