[R] !!!function to do the knn!!!

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 16:55:37 CEST 2011

Thank your for your entry in the Poorly Capitalized and Inadequately
Searched Posting Contest. You will be advised of your ranking in due
course. In the meantime, you may want to consult the recommended
search site for []functions and []Task Views  that have "clustering"
and "classification" in their text:

http://search.r-project.org/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=classification+clustering&max=100&result=normal&sort=score&idxname=functions&idxname=views

I originally set the parameters at just "classification" in []Task
Views and []functions but that list was too long.

--
David.