[R] ggplot2 to create a "square" plot

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:34:24 CEST 2011

Hi:

I'd suggest using ggsave(); in particular, see its height = and width
= arguments. If you have some time, you could look at some examples of
ggplot2 themes:
https://github.com/hadley/ggplot2/wiki/themes
and some examples of how to use various opts():
https://github.com/hadley/ggplot2/wiki/%2Bopts%28%29-List

These can be useful if you need to reduce the amount of space around
the plot or reposition the legend to the top or bottom to get more
horizontal space for the plot. This sometimes is a germane issue when
the plot is intended to be square.

HTH,
Dennis