[R] Plot coordinates with gradien colour according to a different column

lara lara_bio13 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 01:48:21 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems with plotting my data. I have a set of positions with
different attributes and I'm wondering if I can plot it, as x,y plot, with
gradient colours according to a 3rd factor. Is it possible to show gradient
segments between postions and not one-coloured segment between each one?
I've been trying plotrix  color.scale.lines with no luck.
I'm very thankful for any help!!

Cheers,

Lara