[R] Programming Statistical Functions

B77S bps0002 at auburn.edu
Sun Dec 4 16:17:53 CET 2011

As Stephen pointed out, this is easy to do.  The word file the OP posted has
all the necessary formulae.  Now you just need to learn how to convert those
formulae into R functions....
Stephen gave you an example of how to create a function for CV.  Now run
with it.

perhaps something like this is what you need:

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/contrib/Short-refcard.pdf

It is time for you to do some reading on your own.

Good luck.

gvjones wrote