[R] Making outregs in R

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:12:19 CET 2011

Please copy the whole list on your replies.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 8:26 AM, David . <loovet88 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Sarah!
>
> Outreg in stata is like a table with all your regressions. In the first row
> its the first regression and in the second row its the second
> regression with some added variable. And it goes on so that all regression
> is in the same table. It's a nice way to display all
> the regressions in one slide. Don't know this makes anything clearer
> but.......

I'm still not sure what "all your regressions" are: each column in a
data frame? How do you want to specify "some added variable" -
automatically?

And where did "slide" come from? Maybe you want to look at
the thread earlier this week on report generation?

An example, even a link to a Stata example, is really
needed here.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee