[R] Script analysing

Alexander juschitz_alexander at yahoo.de
Mon Dec 12 11:39:13 CET 2011

Hello,
I am trying to write a script to analyse R scripts, which contain only
functions. Therefor, I want to test the R script if it contains onyl correct
code. Is there a nicer and more efficent function than

test <- try(source("someRscript"))
if(class(test) == "try-error"){
    print("Not executable")
}

?

Another question : Does a package exist to analyse functions? For example to
get all defined function names, argument, nestings, etc...
Does a package exists which creates a flowchart of a script which contains a
sequel of functions?

Thank you