[R] generate a number using exponential low

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:12:57 CET 2011

It's not entirely clear to me what you mean by an "exponential low" but the lmomco package provides r,d,p,q-functions for both the shifted and truncated exponential distributions. Perhaps that's what you're after?

If there's another distribution you have in mind, I'd check the CRAN distributions task view - it's quite comprehensive.

Michael