[R] rendering or raytracing?

skan juanpide at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:01:05 CET 2011


Then OK, I mean raytracing directly with some R package.
Or maybe some optics package
I've seen there exist an optics package called planar but it's only for
reflection and transmission at planar interfaces.

View this message in context: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/rendering-or-raytracing-tp4213944p4214608.html
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the R-help mailing list