[R] Why my package is not being generate?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed Feb 2 20:22:59 CET 2011

First, you had a typo in

install.packages("tests",repos="http://r-forge.r-projet.org")

the URL should be http://r-forge.r-project.org

Second, R-Forge might not be as fast as you think in terms of building
new packages; you can check out the schedule here:
http://site.r-forge.r-project.org/

If you don't want to wait for so long, you can simply upload your
package to CRAN via FTP, as long as it has passed the "R CMD check"
procedure (no errors or warnings).

Regards,
Yihui
--