[R] set digits in xtable by row

Christian Raschke crasch2 at tigers.lsu.edu
Wed Feb 2 23:40:20 CET 2011

Hello R-listers,

I am using xtable to create some LaTeX tables for me to Sweave into my
document. I am now trying to set the number of digits that will be
reported in several _rows_ in my table.

The 'digits' option in xtable() sets the number of digits to display for
specified columns. Am I missing another obvious option to do the same
thing for rows? A quick RSiteSearch didn't turn up anything. I can't
just flip the table sideways, but it looks goofy when I report sample
sizes etc as 123.0000.

Thanks!

--
Christian Raschke