[R] coxph fails to survfit

Bond, Stephen Stephen.Bond at cibc.com
Fri Feb 4 15:54:27 CET 2011

Responding to T. Therneau:

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.10.1 (2009-12-14)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252  LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252    LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C                           LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:
[1] splines   stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base

other attached packages:
[1] survival_2.35-8

Also:
> s1 <- predict(mod1,newdata=inc[50050:50100,],
+               type="expected")
Error in predict.coxph(mod1, newdata = inc[50050:50100, ], type = "expected") :
  Method not yet finished

Stephen