[R] Finding non-normal distributions per row of data frame?

Hugo Mildenberger Hugo.Mildenberger at web.de
Sat Feb 5 01:13:17 CET 2011

Danny,

sounds like you already have a certain idea how a 'nugget' distribution could
look like. Maybe you also could intentionally produce some experimental
data having such distributions, harvest the related patterns from the
microarray and then apply a method as it was described in
http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/~shai/TALKS/NIPS07_prob_wkshp.pdf
But this is an uneducated guess only.

Best

Hugo