[R] Finding non-normal distributions per row of data frame?

DB1984 dannybolg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 02:51:25 CET 2011

Hugo - thanks for the link, but that's a bit beyond me right now. I have
ideas of the distribution for some 'nuggets', but others might be new. I
hope that there's an easier way to pick them out than going after
pre-defined patterns...

Greg - I use bioconductor for a lot of processing, but I'm not aware of
anything that does this job in particular. Still looking though.

Thanks for your input.