[R] Loop to find dates whithin dates

patraopedro patraopedro at yahoo.com.br
Mon Feb 7 15:10:30 CET 2011

Hello to all,

I have two dataframes, the first with two columns sunrise and sunset (for 10
years). Each of these columns is formatted for date time (ex: 01-Jan-2010
15:37:00)

In the second data frame I have GPS information and also a date time column
(same format ).

What I would like to do is a subset of all the rows from the second
dataframe that occurred in day time only so between sunrise and sunset.
There are thousands of lines from multiple GPS so date time might be
repeated in some rows.

Any ideas how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance

Patrao