[R] FP growth in R?

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Tue Feb 8 19:34:58 CET 2011

A quick Google search found this link where the FP growth algorithm and Borgelt are discussed in the context of datamining with R

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Data_Mining_Algorithms_In_R/Frequent_Pattern_Mining/The_FP-Growth_Algorithm#FP-Growth_Algorithm_Variations

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204