[R] please hep in uniform distribution

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Feb 8 21:45:45 CET 2011

You are comparing B[1] to A[1]^2, then B[2] to A[2]^2 etc.  so for the AB pairs you are doing the comparison.  If that is what you want, then it is fine.

But if you want to compare the 1st B to all the A's, then the 2nd B to all the A's, etc.  Then it does not do this (but the expand.grid function may help you.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org