[R] Fitting a model with an offset in bigglm

Richard Jacques R.Jacques at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 09:49:04 CET 2011

Hi,

Sorry, I should have said the bigglm() is in the biglm package.

I have tried putting the offset in the model formula as you suggested
but it doesn't make any difference.  I was comparing the results of
bigglm() with glm() on a small data set before I applied it to the much
larger data set, this is when I noticed that bigglm() was ignoring the
offset.

BW

Richard