[R] Installing cairo-package fails / solaris

Reinhard Sy sterntaler.10 at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:22:21 CET 2011

If you read my email carefully then: if I wrote Cairo I mean the R
Package Cairo else I mean the Library cairo from carographics.org!

I need to use Cairo because we are creating a huge amount  of graphics
in BATCH mode for reporting purpose. I think pango is not the solution I
need for this but I could be wrong.
The matter to upgrade from R 2.7 to 2.12 on our production system is we
need  more/other Database packages that we used before.

Reinhard