[R] Revolution Analytics reading SAS datasets

David Smith david at revolutionanalytics.com
Thu Feb 10 19:44:46 CET 2011

The SAS import/export feature of Revolution R Enterprise 4.2 isn't
open-source, so we can't release it in open-source Revolution R
Community, or to CRAN as we do with the ParallelR packages (foreach,
doMC, etc.).

It is, though, available for download free of charge to members of the
academic community (as is all of Revolution Analytics' software) from
http://www.revolutionanalytics.com/downloads/

# David Smith

--
David M Smith <david at revolutionanalytics.com>