[R] Revolution Analytics reading SAS datasets

Chao(Charlie) Huang hchao8 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:51:33 CET 2011

Liao,

Thanks for your reply. Those solutions you mentioned used CSV or 3rd
party middleware.

I used Revolution R for a while.  Since last week Revolution R
Enterprise 4.2 could read/write SAS native dataset(.sas7bdat format),
I am looking for any documents to try this feature out.

Anybody can give a clue?

Thanks,

Charlie