[R] Revolution Analytics reading SAS datasets

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Fri Feb 11 18:11:13 CET 2011

    CH> I am right now using Revolution R Enterprise 4.2. Could
    CH> somebody show me how to import/export SAS
    CH> datasets. Thanks.

but not primarily on R-help, please.

At first, note that  R is GNU R,
and R-help has been about R as a Free ("Libre") Software,
for all its many years and hundreds of thousands of messages.

Revolutions's product may be fine for some, in some situations,
but supporting non-Free parts of it, really does not belong to R
and R-help in my view.

Martin Maechler,
R Core and R mailing list administrator since 1996