[R] Fwd: About classification methods.

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Feb 12 03:30:47 CET 2011

On Feb 11, 2011, at 9:07 PM, Jaeik Cho wrote:

> Yes, this point i can understand your suggestion and I should read
> "HOW TO ASK GOOD QUESTIONS".
> I'm a just new mailing list, also a R user for researching on
> graduate school.
>
> Any person can make mistake, also it can be effect to other people,
> however a good person is teaching good way.
> Anyway, actually I couldn't understand why you telling me like this,
> but sorry for my English and stupid first mailing list user.

Have your read the Posting Guide yet?

> Sorry again.
>
> ps. I don't know also why should I put your name on CC Bert, sorry.
> Last of all, R is a kind of professional software. It means many of
> R user is high level educated person at least I think.
> Also, so many foreigner using this software who is not good for
> English writing. Please little bit more understand foreign users.

The fact that people asking and answering questions are highly
educated is even more reason for including more background and asking
a detailed question. My point, which seems to have been misunderstood,
is that using a formal language such as R (or mathematics) is probably
a superior method of getting the real questions across the language
barrier. At the moment your questions seem too vague to allow a
specific answer.