[R] Writing R packages in an easier way?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sat Feb 12 06:11:13 CET 2011

       Please excuse my failure to provide a proper reference.  I
refered only to providing pro forma documentation files that contained
neither documentation nor examples, unit  tests etc.  I thought my
comment was consistent with your comment that, "I only mention this
possibility for the sake of intellectual completeness of the discussion
of this topic.  It of course totally subverts the whole philosophy of
package construction in R, so I wouldn't dream of using it myself."

       I definitely did NOT intend to refer to "roxygen", and I'm sorry
if I gave that impression.

       Spencer