[R] Revolution Analytics reading SAS datasets

Charles Roosen croosen at mango-solutions.com
Sat Feb 12 15:48:21 CET 2011

Another option is to use StatTransfer which is a commercial data
exchange product from Circle Systems:

	http://www.stattransfer.com

That's the basis of the import/export in S-PLUS:

	http://www.stattransfer.com/stattransfer/developers.html

I wouldn't be surprised if it's also being used by Revolution, in which
case it isn't their intellectual property so they aren't in a position
to release the source code.

Charlie Roosen
Mango Solutions