[R] how to overlay a map of US on image plot

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 14 12:38:24 CET 2011

A First guess would be to have a look at ?map and change the 'add'
argument to TRUE. This would overlay the map to the image plot that you
produced before. It may be that you need to mess around with different
projections etc. but I can not give you any advice on that without
digging deep into the documentation....

HTH
Jannis