[R] rjava does not install

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:00:47 CET 2011

[ stupid hotmail still not mark original, top post. I can't figure out when it is kind
enough to do this and not, probably thinks I need to use html LOL ]

The point seems to be that you need jni.h which apparently is only in the jdk, not the jre.
If you install "java" it isn't clear what this thing finds.
if you do something like "which -a java" and "which -a javac" you may see some issues.