[R] Return list of data frames.

Ista Zahn izahn at psych.rochester.edu
Mon Feb 14 21:05:02 CET 2011

Hi Alberto,
I don't think the error is coming from the code you've shown us
(although quoting the list names is a little strange).

This works for me:

f <- function() {
    df.a <- data.frame(x=sample(letters, 100, replace=TRUE), y=rnorm(100))
    df.b <- data.frame(z=factor(letters), y = factor(1:26))
MyList<- list("a"=df.a, "b"=df.b)
return(MyList)
}

f()

Please follow the posting guide, and include a short reproducible example.

Best,
Ista