[R] txtProgressBar examples?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Feb 15 19:50:18 CET 2011

When using the windows gui I prefer the winProgressBar to the txtProgressBar.  It works basically the same, but does not put any characters into the terminal.  (there is also tkProgressBar that works on all platforms, but requires the tcltk package).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org