[R] new to R: don't understand errors

apc3n apc3n at virginia.edu
Wed Feb 16 03:53:24 CET 2011

Did you have any other warnings going on.  I had this same error and fix it
because I got a bunch of words that after stemming and number removal some
of my files were blank.  After deleting these files I made the textmatrix
fine.  I think when it tries to make the dataframe there is a mismatch
between the number of file that were named and the number that actually have
any usable text in them if you have blank files.

Peace,

Andrew Cassidy