[R] hel on leveneTest

netrunner giovanna.varni at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 17:12:31 CET 2011

Dear all,
For my research I need to perform a Levene's test on my data.I have not
large experience with this test and with R,so  I have some problems to use
the leveneTest function. I read some previous posts on this topic but I
cannot understand what I have to do.
I have a five-columns data frame organised in the following way:
number of observation, number of subject, score, type of treatment (I have 4
of them), number of replication (3 replications).

My idea was:

leveneTest(score~treatm*rep,data.ex,center=median)

where:
treatm is the treatments' column
rep is the replications' column
data.ex is the data frame.