[R] RGtk2 on Debian Testing

Lorenzo Isella lorenzo.isella at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 10:34:30 CET 2011

Thanks Jan, I am CCing to the list just to let everybody know that your
suggestion pretty much fixes my problem. Installing RGtk2 was the last
step to get rattle up and running. Somehow I had problems in running
rattle with the RGtk2 package from the standard debian testing
repositories (I suppose the RGtk2 version was not exactly the same).
Cheers

Lorenzo