[R] ERGM + Anova

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 03:57:58 CET 2011

Roger Gomes <roger.mestrado <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Bert, thanks about your answer.
>
> Well, I would like to calculate anova.ergm in R. Wich values (edges,
> vertices) the library use to calculate F values or p-value with  graphos.
>
> The calculus is like a Pandora Box... I put there a network (ergm) and then,
> values show me like a magic.

  Have you looked at the references listed in

 <http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/library/ergm/html/ergm.html>

?
Please be aware that there are thousands of packages on CRAN
from dozens of scientific disciplines ... most people on the list
are unaware of the details of any particular randomly chosen
package.

  good luck,
   Ben Bolker