[R] Start and end point of peak

Ramya ramya.victory at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 03:34:53 CET 2011

Hi There,

I was wondering if there any function that would give me the start and end
points of a Peak. I have absorbance values  from the chromatogram and i have
the retention time of each peak but i want to find the start and end points
of peak. I need that to find the area under each Peak.

I trying to make the process of finding the area under the curve automated
so trying to approximate the star and end point by looking at the graph wont
help me.

If there is no function a little background of finding the start and end
points would be helpful.

Thanks
Ramya