[R] little help with Nonlinear regression needed

Paka yag paka.y at web.de
Sat Feb 19 17:08:49 CET 2011

  Hello

as the subject says I need a little help with following nonlinear regression

y(t) = a + b*x(t-1)+c*y_(t-1)+G*(a+b*x_(t-1))

where G=[1 + exp(-s(x_(t-1) - k)]^(-1)

(In reality there are more variables)

Please could anybody give me a hint how I can estimate this??
Should I use nls()? what parameter settings would I use then?

And one more: how would I estimate it if the independant variables werent lagged, would it make a difference?

Your help is much appreciated!!

Thank you