[R] Generating uniformly distributed correlated data.

Søren Faurby soren.faurby at biology.au.dk
Mon Feb 21 01:30:54 CET 2011

Thanks to everybody for helpfull answers.

In case other people want to generate similar data at one time
The one function I have found without any apparant bias ( such as
extreme clustering of the datapoints along one or both diagonals in
plot(x,y) or a slight bias in the generated correlations is the
function pcu from the library simecol

Kind regards, Soren